Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who's Your Daddy??

Reagan did this about a week ago all on her own, but I'm just now getting it on video. I know, lazy Momma. She is very into her Dada. She runs to the door when she hears the garage door open in the evening, she walks around the house literally looking for David and saying "Dada, Dada", and anytime she sees me on the phone she says "Dada?" too. It's really cute, but she does none of this for me. Who am I anyway??? Just the Momma, no big deal! I know it's because she sees me all day long and Dada is a novelty that she only gets at night time. I guess that's the trade off of being able to stay home. I get to see her all day, but David is her favorite. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. She's so sweet! It's great to see that father-daughter love for each other. Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete