Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eli's Dedication At Church

Today we, as a family and as a church, dedicated our babies to the Lord.
Eli's pictures on the big screen.
At the end of the dedication, Pastor always picks a baby to hold while he prays. On the way to church today I told David that I really hope he doesn't pick Eli because he has a serious case of stranger-danger and cries whenever someone he doesn't know holds him. Well, who did he pick to hold?? The sweet baby he prayed so much for...Eli! And after about 2 seconds, I got him back, screaming! LOL
"So that my child my walk in the abundant life that Christ offers, I promise by God's help and in partnership with the church, to provide my child a Christian home of love and peace, to raise my child in the truth of our Lord's instruction and discipline, and to encourage my child to one day trust Jesus Christ as his Savior and Lord."

1 comment:

  1. congrats littel girl and Eli and family i love ya'll bunches

    ReplyDelete