Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jail Bird

This is one of the funniest things we've been seeing lately. Reagan's crib is positioned to where one end of it faces the door. This way we can leave the door cracked and still be able to see her in her crib and check on what she's doing.
Over the past week and a half or so, Reagan has figured out (our kid is a genius) where to go to get our attention. Sometimes she'll cry, sometimes she'll just stand there and wait for either David or I to go check on her. When we do she looks up at us like, "Please get me out of this jail!".
Now that she can stand up on her own, that's all she wants to do. She will pull herself up on her toy chest (a short one) and reach in to pull out the toy of her choosing. Our little girl is very independent. She knows what she wants and what she does not want.
Reagan is very much on the move. She crawls so fast that before you know it, she's getting food from the dog bowl! I was really hoping that this mobility thing wouldn't happen so soon, but it has and now we have to watcher her like a hawk.
I'm still hopeful that her walking won't be too early, but even her doctor said he didn't think it would be too long before she starts.
Our little girl is getting so big and doing so much stuff. I get a little emotional when I think of how she will never be this little again. Tomorrow she will be bigger and doing even more. I want her to be healthy and happy, but I also want her to stay my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment