Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New at this thing...

OK, so I'm blogging. Kinda like facebook, but with cooler stuff. I have no idea how to work the gadgets and it really makes me mad. I want so bad to have one of those Lilypie counter thingies but no matter what I do, it won't let me add one. If anyone knows any tips to help me out, that would be great. Not a whole lot going on today. David and I did take Reagan to get her shots. She cried so hard. When they were giving her the shots it took forever for her to take in that first breath and let a cry. :( The things we do to keep our sweet ones healthy. Here's a picture of the family at the zoo. I think most everyone has already seen it, but I wanted to do one to make sure I was doing it right and to see how a pic would look on the blog. I might try a video next...

No comments:

Post a Comment