Thursday, May 07, 2009

I Got Brave Today

I guess I kinda got the spring cleaning bug, because today I did something I've never done before. Now, we have dogs and every so often we have to vacuum the couches to get rid of all the hair that has accumulated. Today, while vacuuming the couches, I noticed that all the cushion covers zippered on. I might just be ignorant and all couches might be this way, but I'd never really noticed before (we've had this couch, chair, and ottoman set for 4 years now...can you tell I'm real observant?!) So I unzipped everything and tossed it into the washing machine. Now I'm just hoping and praying that everything goes back on like it's supposed to! This was a hand-me-down set, but it's really nice (Pottery Barn) and I don't want to ruin it. It's washing now, so we'll see!

Here's all the stuffing with no covers.

I know this is kinda a stretch as far as interesting posts go, but this is real life. My life. I hope I don't bore to many of you!

1 comment:

  1. Ya got that cleaning bug honestly ( your mom and grandma)When your mom goes on a cleaning spree I have to go see a man about some dogs if you know what I mean!And hey ya couldn't bore me if ya tried well maybe not. Give everybody a big hug for me cant wait to see ya'll soon I love ya bunches
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete