Monday, August 10, 2009

Quick Trip To Poppy's House

This past weekend David and I loaded up Reagan and the dogs to make a quick trip down to Poppy's house. We had a lot of fun while we were there. Reagan loved being around my dad's big lab, Bayla and we also took her out on the boat for the first time.
Reagan and Poppy
She walked around like she's been doin' it forever. Bayla and Reagan. She's talking on her phone, never mind that it's backwards!
David and Cindy (aka Memaw)
First time in the lake!
She had a really good time! She liked being in the water, walking around the boat, and seeing the water splash as we drove around.
Fun in the sun!
We forgot her hat, so we had to make due with Poppy's big hat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so sure Reagan likes her flower bow but I think she looks too cute! Look out, her Poppy will have her up on ski's in no time:)I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete