Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Here!!

Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I get really excited about small things these days! Today the UPS man made my day! He brought me Reagan's new Halloween treat bag! It's a ladybug with her name embroidered on the back! LOVE IT!! So does Reagan. I opened it up and she has carried it all around the house like it's her new purse!
So Cute! If you agree let me know, because my sweet husband thinks it was totally unnecessary. "We used pillow cases!", says David. "Plus they held more candy."

3 comments:

  1. Pillow cases!? No way. A cute girl like Reagan needs a cute bag. Accesorize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Reagan just keeps on getting cuter every day just like her mom! I was looking at some pics of you 3 that your mom ordered online and I told her that you 3 are all so photogenic!What a lovely family. Cant wait to see all of you again soon. I love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the ladybug bag is adorable! And..she'll get several years use out of it! Just look at Reagans face to see she loves it. I love it too when the UPS man knocks on my door,even when it's just vacuum filters! :)

    ReplyDelete