Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pecan Festival 2009

This past weekend Reagan and I went to our city's Pecan Festival. This is a fun thing we do every year. They have booths from all the area businesses set up and they give out free stuff. They had a petting zoo and carnival food and games!
My sweaty-headed kiddo.
Eating a corn dog.
The ball she HAD TO HAVE!! We walked past a game booth and she kept pointing and saying "ball, ball!!" So I stopped and got her the ball.
The zebra at the petting zoo. I've never seen a zebra that close up. So beautiful!
Reagan and I did get to pet the zebra, but I couldn't get any good pictures of it. Holding her and helping her nicely pet the zebra made it hard to take a picture too.
A llama butt!
She really had a good time. She called all the goats "dog".
mmmmmm. Ice cream!!!
Pecan Festival 2008 Reagan was only a couple of weeks old here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like ya had a great time!Wish we could be there for the Delbert concert! I love ya'll bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet that they had the petting zoo for the kids! I love the contrast from last year and this year's pics! Our girl is growing so fast. Love you all...

    ReplyDelete