Friday, February 05, 2010

Oatmeal

This is not going to be an exciting post for most of you. I think it's interesting and exciting, but that's because I'm the mom, I guess. We have been teaching Reagan to feed herself for a while now, but usually we put the food on her utensil and the then give it to her to feed herself. This time, since oatmeal is thick and not so messy, I let her do it all by herself! She did really well and now she wants to do everything that way. Again, not a huge deal, but it's fun for us. Oh, and she most definitely prefers to use her left hand when feeding herself. She tries it with the right every now and then, but it's harder and she gets frustrated. So, I'm thinking we might have a lefty! But who knows, that could change anytime.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to let Ryan feed himself oatmeal one morning and he had a meltdown when he couldn't quite figure it out. He had been doing pretty good but apparently i feed him faster than he feeds himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's doing such a good job with her spoon! My little sweetheart is growing up too fast! :(

    ReplyDelete