Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How true it is!
There's no stopping her now! Now Reagan can get up without pulling up and now she walks everywhere. I can't even remember her crawling at all in the last few days. She grows more and more each day and she does something new almost every day. If you ask her for a kiss, she leans in open-mouthed, sometimes tongue out, and kisses you right on the lips. It is by far my new favorite thing. I'll try to get video of it in the next few days.
This was Monday night right before bed time. We put Reagan in "big girl jammies", meaning a two piece set. They look more like toddler pj's than the baby footed jammies that she has slept in up til now. I also love how big her belly looks in this video. So cute and round!

This past weekend David and I went down to New Braunfels to float on the Guadalupe River. It was my first time to have an over night away from Reagan EVER! David has had a few nights away from her before, but I had never had one since she was born. We had a lot of fun and even though we missed her, we knew she was in good hands at her Tia's house. To see what she was up to while we were out of town, click here Weekend with Reagan. After floating the river, we went to eat at the famous Gristmill in Gruene, TX. Yummy!!!

David and I waiting to be seated.

Richelle and Ashley

Sarah and Jon at dinner.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment