Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why We Love The Pool

Today we went to our friend Hope's neighborhood pool to swim with our little ones. Reagan's new buddy is Luke. He's 2 months old and really cute! What can I say? My little girl is a baby cougar! LOL! It was really nice because they have a kiddie pool that's only 2 feet deep next to the big pool and the kiddie pool is covered. It works well because it's not as hot because you're not in the sun and the water isn't very deep. So Reagan could sit on the step or stand in the water without needing a floaty. I left my camera in the car, so I didn't get pictures of the kids in their super cute bathing suits, but I get before and after pictures of the two of them in the car. So funny!!
Reagan and Luke on the way to the pool.
And on the way home. Why do we love the pool? Um, because it's fun, cools you off, and makes the kids take awesome naps afterward. I'm not sure what it is about being in the water that tuckers them out, and I don't really need to know. All I care about is that she is sleeping good and that is a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment