Friday, July 10, 2009

It's A Long HOT Summer

Well, it's officially HOT! Today it's gonna get to 104 and stay that way for a few days. It really stinks because it has become pretty boring days when it's this hot and you have a baby. I hate whine, but I'm gonna for a minute. It's too hot to do anything outside, and that includes swimming. It's really too hot to go anywhere because by the time you get in the car and drive somewhere, for example Target, by the time I get there Reagan has sweat off anther pound in her car seat and that's with the A/C on blast. Plus, I don't really have any disposable income to go shopping in the first place. I'd love to go to the Little Gym, or somewhere like it, with Reagan, but there again it cost more money than I have to spend. I just wish it would cool down a little that way we could go to the park and to the pool during the day. Ok, I'm done now. Other than the hot weather, things are really good. Reagan is walking all over the place. It truly has become her preferred mode of transportation. Today, she walked from the kitchen to the back door with help at all. She seems to always start out walking where ever she goes and only crawls if she has fallen down and has nothing around to help her get back up. Once she gets good at standing up without having to pull up, she's gonna walk everywhere and quit that crawling thing. My girl is growing up and she's not afraid to show it!! Stay cool this weekend, and stay tuned for more pictures...they're coming, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. I am totally with you! I hate the heat and I never thought I would get cabin fever in the middle of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, talk about hot - it got all the way up to 85 today in Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey little girl I know whatcha mean its hot here too.Think Im gonna go fishing this evening whle your mom takes it easy here at the house.Keep an eye on that little Reagan and try to stay cool. Give her and David a big hug for me. I love ya all bunches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you sweetie! Madilyn is way too young to even be out in this heat and her forehead breaks out in heat bumps! She can't handle the heat! So we have to split the kid duty and one of us goes with Mikah and Feliciti while the other stays with Madilyn. Oh well...we'll get through it!

    ReplyDelete