Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Charlie is 6 years old today! I can hardly believe it!
This is the birthday t-shirt we make the dogs wear on their birthdays. Poor guys. I bet they get so embarrassed!
Here is Charlie when he was about a year and a half. See how much darker his muzzle was! Now he's all grey and old!
And here's baby Charlie. Only a few weeks old here. He was small enough to fit into Willie's pocket! And again, look how dark his face was! This was my first child and even though Reagan beats him out, he used to be my favorite baby!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Charlie! You may have some gray hairs but you're still looking good! 6 years... boy the years have flown by! We miss All of you Ziebarths take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Charlie! Hugs to all of you I love ya
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete