Monday, April 06, 2009

Stupid teeth!

Well, Reagan is cutting another tooth. This one is a top front one and I guess because it's bigger, it hurts her more. When she was cutting the two bottom teeth it was no big deal. She chewed on stuff a little more and then one morning, there was a pearly white. Not the case this time around. She is really fussy, won't sleep, drooling all over the place, has a constant fever, doesn't want to eat, and this morning she had diarrhea. I think we must have gotten up with her 4-5 times last night and nothing makes her happy. I know all of this is normal, but it's really hard to go through. I want so badly to make her feel better and she keeps looking at me with her pain written all across her face and she doesn't understand why I can't fix it for her. Breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment