Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Teeth, Teeth, and More Teeth!!

If you recall, not too long ago I mentioned that Reagan was working on her two top teeth (she already has her two, front bottom teeth). We thought that's why she was feeling so bad, but that later turned out to be because of her knee infection. She does really well with this whole teething thing. She drools a manageable amount, nothing crazy. She chews on all her toys a little more and that's really it. She doesn't really run fever or wake up at night. Oh, and before you tell us to, David and I are already counting our blessings!!
Well, last week her first top tooth popped through! We could see the second one right next to it and my prediction was that it would only take about a week before it was in. I was right and today I looked, and it was there! However, very unexpectedly, I noticed that TWO MORE teeth had broke through the skin on the bottom! One on either side of her first two bottom teeth. That's right, in one day my daughter went from having three teeth to having SIX!!!!
Everything I've read said basically the same thing. First comes the two, front bottoms. Then the four, front tops. Then, at close to a year, you get the other two, front bottoms. Followed by the molars. Well, she wouldn't be Reagan if she didn't do things her own way! I guess I can throw my teething schedule out the window, because my girl likes to do things different! I am thankful that she hasn't bitten me yet. I know the day is coming when I'm going to be feeding her and CHOMP!! On that note, you can feel free to send some prayers my way, because I am scared to death of her biting me!
Here's Reagan with her two FAVORITE teething toys...
her feet!
These are from this past Monday. It rained all day, so Reagan and I decided to have a PJ Day and say in our pajamas all day! She had lots of fun playing with the laundry basket. Who needs expensive toys when you have big, plastic baskets??

3 comments:

  1. Reagan is a great tribute to good parents! LZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say,like Momma like daughter when it comes to doing it MY Way! Maybe she'll wait awhile longer before she takes that first step! She is so Adorable, I just want to hug her and kiss her cute cheeks! We're proud of you all and we're All so Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Im sure she wouldnt bite ya!!! Love ya guys

    ReplyDelete